[c-nsp] 6500 IOS features

John I cisco-nsp at moe.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 18:23:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to research (Research software) the following two images for a
6500 SUP2/MSFC2:

s222-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF10a
s222-ipservices_wan-mz.122-18.SXF11

In the Software Advisor I have found both images but when I click on the
"Software Features: View" link it says "Not available".

Basically, I just want to see the feature list of both of these images.. Or
compare them.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, searching for bugs I was told to use the new Bug Toolkit.. I've tried
it a few times now and receive: 	Error occurred while fetching bug
summary from database. Please try later.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
John