[c-nsp] ios fw & pptp & 12.4(17.8)T

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Tue Oct 30 00:54:31 EDT 2007

matthew zeier wrote:
> Before I go crying to TAC, I'll try here first -
>
> I upgraded a 3845 to 12.4(17.8)T and ever since folks using PPTP
> complain that they can't connect to outside PPTP servers.

I don't know if it's related, but I had problems with IPSEC forwarding &
NAT on 12.4(16) ... IKE would work, but after that, packets just didn't
come through ... had a TAC case open, 16.9T pre-release fixed the
problem, but as it wasn't an official release, I went back to
12.4(15)T1, which worked fine (tested by TAC) in that regard ... haven't
had any other issues with it, either (running on our 3825 FW since 6
weeks now)

-gg