[c-nsp] Router Suggestion for console access?

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:18:43 EDT 2007

If you only need to dial into one of the devices, any router with an
AUX port will work, and then
you can use the local network to access other devices.   If I were
you though, I'd wire up console
access to each device individually from some aggregator, like a
2511.   There are also other 3rd party
serial console devices that work from companies like Raritan, etc.
but they aren't going to be as cheap as an old 2511
or Portmaster.

Phil