[c-nsp] Router Suggestion for console access?

Jason LeBlanc jml at packetpimp.org
Tue Sep 4 16:41:06 EDT 2007

My console routers are not subject to anything psirt offers, in an oob
net with very little access.  All of my network mgmt gear is this way.
They are old, with 11.8 code would be fine for what I use them for.  It
just depends on the need I guess, while the panel and 2801 are a nice
solution, its still more $ and a waste of hardware (IMO).  4.6 billion
ways to skin a cat though. ;)

>>> 2511s are cheap on eBay too, I see no reason to pay more per port