[c-nsp] Learning Resources...

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:13:45 EDT 2007

Hello Justin,

I just picked up an O'Reilly book recently called "Network Warrior" by Gary
A. Donahue, so far it's been very interesting. Covers a broad range of
useful topics.. routing, switching, design, qos, etc. Seems primarily from a
campus/enterprise perspective. Not enough on one thing to make you any kind
of expert, but plenty to get you started. ISBN: 0596101511

Subtitle is "everything you need to know that wasn't on the CCNA Exam"

Ed

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer