[c-nsp] Frame-relay to Ethernet Internetworking

Joe Freeman joe at netbyjoe.com
Thu Sep 6 17:25:02 EDT 2007

Does anyone have a sample config or info as to how to internetwork
frame-relay connected remote sites to an ethernet connected host? I'd like
to see a point-to-point configuration where the dlci is mapped to a specific
dot1q tag, and if possible a point-to-multipoint configuration where all the
frame sites would be mapped to one dot1q tag.

I've search CCO and found several white papers, but nothing as to actual
configurations.

Thanks-
Joe