[c-nsp] SFP- Fiber that Does 1.25 Gbps

Raymond Macharia rmacharia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:26:20 EDT 2007

Hi Brad below is the out put of the sh int G0/24 cap

GigabitEthernet0/27  Model:                 WS-C3560G-24TS
 Type:                  Not Present
 Speed:                 1000
 Duplex:                full
 Trunk encap. type:     802.1Q,ISL
 Trunk mode:            on,off,desirable,nonegotiate
 Channel:               yes
 Broadcast suppression: percentage(0-100)
 Flowcontrol:           rx-(off,on,desired),tx-(none)
 Fast Start:            yes
 QoS scheduling:        rx-(not configurable on per port basis),tx-(4q2t)
 CoS rewrite:           yes
 ToS rewrite:           yes
 UDLD:                  yes
 Inline power:          no
 SPAN:                  source/destination
 PortSecure:            yes
 Dot1x:                 yes

--
Raymond Macharia