[c-nsp] Question about the CCNA and CCNP certification

Bernd Ueberbacher noc at mynet.at
Fri Sep 7 17:29:43 EDT 2007

Yeah I see that, but I'm just wondering who is right on this one ;-)

I don't know where he got this information from, but you can actually
find some stuff on the web indicating that he is right
(http://www.pass4exam.com/Cisco/CCNP.html says: CCNP Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites for CCNP certification.)

Thanks,
Bernd