[c-nsp] Routing recommendations

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sun Sep 9 21:33:22 EDT 2007

 If you really need that high packet rate, then I would agree the 7201 sounds
like a great solution.  I was considering a 7201 myself, but ended up with an
7206/NPE-G2, as I also had the need for several T1's, and a T3, so the extra
slots are handy.

 If your only going to have one transit point into the router, not sure I see
the need for the full BGP table, and if you could avoid that, there are some
nice switches that would really fit a GE only environment..

---
Howard Leadmon