[c-nsp] RSP720 Supported linecards

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Tue Sep 11 09:28:07 EDT 2007

Can anyone point me to a list of 7600 linecards that are supported (or
not) by the RSP720 line?  We're working on a trade-in deal with our
Sup720-3BXLs (SRB1) and we want to confirm compatibility with our
existing modules before we get too far into this process.  In particular
I want to confirm support for the FWSM, ACE, Anomaly Detector & Guard,
IDSM2 (though we are ultimately returning these) and then the 67xx
series cards.  Any features lost or gained would be useful too.  I've
searched the site but haven't found any lists yet.

Thanks
  Justin