[c-nsp] DC powering for 3845 router

Frank Bulk - iNAME frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Sep 11 21:29:44 EDT 2007

Thanks.

The manual also says to power them with 30 A circuits.  Of course, that's
not actual draw.

I was hoping someone was going to say that Cisco has this bit of hidden
documentation that it's just 13 A per 3845 for 48 VDC fed DC power supplies,
whether you have one or two of them.  But no one has said so, so we need to
budget 26 A.  =(

Frank