[c-nsp] PPPOE Dropouts

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Sep 14 18:06:03 EDT 2007

Hmm.. Yes, this would be one common factor for sure.... Strange that we have
hundreds of Comtrends in production though - possibly a firmware issue
though...

c7200-ik9o3s-mz.124-13b.bin here.... I think we may swap a few of these
client modems and see if there's some common ground.  So far I haven't heard
anything back from the list suggesting this is a Cisco IOS/router issue...

Thanks,

Paul