[c-nsp] Draft Rosen M-VPN

Harold Ritter (hritter) hritter at cisco.com
Sat Sep 15 14:26:37 EDT 2007

Phil,

JUNOS 8.4 came out with support for SSM for MVPN. They do not use the
MDT SAFI for this purpose though. The support for SSM is rather based on
draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-03, which introduces a new SAFI
called MCAST-VPN. So again, no SSM interoperability yet for MVPN between
IOS and JUNOS.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp-0
3.txt

Regards,