[c-nsp] 3750 Metro MPLS

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Sep 17 20:59:26 EDT 2007

They do not do MPLS, that is correct.  Also, if you are looking at the
ME3400 and you want to do QoS, make sure you read through the multitude
of restrictions and guidelines for this switch:

Input Policy Guidelines:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6580/products_configurati
on_guide_chapter09186a008087831b.html#wp1498579

Output Policy Guidelines:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6580/products_configurati
on_guide_chapter09186a008087831b.html#wp1468424

While I haven't yet worked with the ME3750, I would almost bet that they
have QoS guidelines that are not nearly as restrictive as the ME3400.

-evt