[c-nsp] MPLS-TE tunnel error

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Sep 21 15:21:43 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm getting familiarized with MPLS on Cisco IOS and attempting to set up
a TE tunnel from one router to another.  My ingress LSP is working fine,
but my egress LSP is down with the following error:

Last Error: PCALC:: No path to destination, x.x.x.x

While this is a very obvious error, I'm not entirely sure where to start
looking for the problem.  My IGP is working fine, so I imagine that for
some reason, the path is not being seen through RSVP.  Am I on the right
track here?

thanks,
evt