[c-nsp] Per Session Rate-limits

stevek stevek at onshore.com
Fri Sep 21 16:42:16 EDT 2007

I am sure someone somewhere has asked this before:

Is anyone familiar with a way to deploy a per-session rate-limit on the
7200 platform? I have a number of 7200s which are attached to campus
networks and we are looking to limit per-user or per-session traffic. I
know this can be done with the Broadband Aggregation Enhancements
released last year, but this only seems to apply if you are running
PPPoE - everything we have is straight ethernet.

Any suggestions or ideas would be apprecited.

TIA -- Steve