[c-nsp] Cisco Logging

BAXTER, Adam Adam.BAXTER at suncorp.com.au
Sun Sep 23 20:04:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are running Multicast on our network but our Switch logs are filling
up with the following messages....

Sep 24 09:47:30 AEST: %PIM-4-INVALID_SRC_REG: Received Register from not
willing to be RP

Sep 24 09:48:58 AEST: %PIM-4-INVALID_SRC_REG: Received Register from not
willing to be RP

Sep 24 09:50:02 AEST: %PIM-4-INVALID_SRC_REG: Received Register from not
willing to be RP

Does anyone know how I can stop those messages from being logged but
keep everything else coming through

Thank you,

Adam Baxter
Network Engineer
Infrastructure - Networks - Networks Service
Phone 07 32324742
email: adam.baxter at suncorp.com.au

This e-mail is sent by Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 831 722 or one of its related entities "Suncorp".

Suncorp may be contacted at Level 18, 36 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane or on 13 11 55  or at suncorp.com.au.

The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Suncorp. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between Suncorp and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.

If this e-mail constitutes a commercial message of a type that you no longer wish to receive please reply to this e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.