[c-nsp] OT : IPv6 - Will it hit like an "avalanch"?

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Apr 1 10:20:51 EDT 2008

I think these are good questions that nobody has a firm answer on ... In our
ISP networks we're working towards full dual stack in the next year
hopefully.  It's a slow migration and the priority internally is low
emphasis...

Having said that, our next transit provider will have to support IPv6 as
customer's are starting to ask more about it today - we have several IPv6
peers but no transit at this moment (working on that with existing
upstreams)...

Paul