[c-nsp] Question regarding 1220B and the G upgrade kit

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Thu Apr 3 05:25:49 EDT 2008

Im looking at buying a 1220B AP, and Ive read that there is a G upgrade
kit available which is good news, for more reasons than just the increased
bandwidth.

>From what I gather, the 1220B only supports WPA/TKIP at best, however,
with the G upgrade it now supports WPA2/AES, something that I would
definitely like.

The thing that Im not sure about is that there are mbssid configuration
options in the 1220B as it is, but the B radio doesnt support multiple
SSIDs.

Can anyone confirm whether the G upgrade kit supports multiple SSIDs ?

Thanks,
Tom