[c-nsp] Is port channel between one switch and two other switches possible?

jason.plank at comcast.net jason.plank at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 12:34:52 EDT 2008

Not in the typical layer 2 sense.

You could accomplish this with routing depending on the scenario as you would have links between the "core switch" and the "access switches". It depends on the topology you are talking about but just straight switches, no you can't terminate ether channel on two physically different switches.

--
Regards,

Jason Plank
CCIE #16560