[c-nsp] BGP timers

Uddin, Tahir tahir.uddin at alliancebernstein.com
Tue Apr 8 09:07:30 EDT 2008

With this picture,

CE1-----PE1----MPLS cloud-----PE2-----CE2

If next hop tracking is enabled on CE1, and there is a problem between
PE2 and CE2 or an issue in the cloud, would it still be useful?

BTW, Mark, what is the lowest you would go within the CORE and the
lowest on the customer WAN link and are there any resource issues
(memory, cpu) that are of concern.

Thanks.
Tahir