[c-nsp] DMVPN's, or another way?

Jason LeBlanc jml at packetpimp.org
Tue Apr 8 08:41:09 EDT 2008

Frankly we're very happy with our dual hub dmvpn thus far.  We're
running this on a pair of 2811s with no issues, but our bandwidth per
site is small (200-500kb/s).  You might look at a pool of cheap hub
routers that have ipsec hw acceleration built in (2811, 2821, 37xx) and
do some simple load balancing.  Once our scale passes the single 2811s
we have in place we'll just add more and load balance across them,
adding routers to the pool as we need to.