[c-nsp] Stacking 3750s with 3550

P.V.Sankar sankar at cdotb.ernet.in
Thu Apr 10 04:22:09 EDT 2008

Hi,
Thanks. One more question, i do clustering 3750stack(command switch) with 3550
(member switch) and configure SVIs on 3750stack & routed ports on 3550(where
all the servers are connected). In this scenario, is it possble to establish
the routed communication between cluster commander & cluster member switch

Thanks & Regards,
Sankar

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:53:41 -0700, Tom Zingale (tomz) wrote