[c-nsp] Wanting to learn Juniper...

Jeremy Stretch stretch at packetlife.net
Fri Apr 11 04:15:15 EDT 2008

Of course it seems intuitive to anyone who's worked with Cisco gear for
even a short amount of time. But in running newbies through the basics
in an introductory Cisco class, this is one thing I've noticed that
seems odd to them. Obviously this isn't a huge stumbling block, just
noting that the concept of "not off" isn't as natural as "on."

stretch
http://packetlife.net