[c-nsp] changing from ospf to eigrp

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Mon Apr 14 17:38:11 EDT 2008

>> Not, but it does mean those SPs should carefully consider the
>> features that they do and don't get when buying enterprise
>> gear.

> Like in "we promise you this gear will do IPv6 in the future".

Hehe, yes something like that.

But seriously, if SPs weren't buying the enterprise gear (3560
and 3750) and were insisting on IPv6 on SP gear (ME-3400), I'm
very confident it would be there too. It really is very simple:
If a feature really moves more boxes, we will get that feature.
(Of cause, buying 10K boxes makes a much bigger impression than
buying 10).

-A