[c-nsp] Cisco 7206VXR

Jason Berenson jason at pins.net
Fri Apr 18 15:33:11 EDT 2008

Andrew,

It looks like it may be this G1.  I'm testing another G1 with the T3 and
OC3 card in it and it seems to be happy but it's running:
:c7200-js-mz.123-4.T1.bin right now.  I'm going to try
c7200-is-mz.124-19.bin and see what happens.

-Jason

Tolstykh, Andrew wrote:
> Same issue with PID: PA-2FE-FX running on 12.4(19); crash dump on hard
> boot.
> Fixed by changing the image to 12.4(8d) - works like a charm. 12.4(17)
> should also work fine.
>
> HTH,
> Andrew

>>> c7200-is-mz.124-19.bin.  When I pop in a PA-MC-T3 the router promptly