[c-nsp] "continue" in outbound route-map

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Sat Apr 19 07:30:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

According to

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0s/feature/guide/cs_brmcs.html

the "continue" route-map statement is only supported in the outbound
direction when running 12.0(31)S and later. According to the Feature
Navigator, 12.2(33)SRB + SRC also supports it, but 12.2(18)SXF doesn't.

Now the strange thing is that I can use it fine in labs on 6500 and 7600
SXF. I can configure it, and it works as I expect.

Is it a very bad idea starting to use this in production? I haven't
tested SXH yet, and I am a bit worried, thinking this might be an
"unintended feature" like BFD+SVI. Anybody else using it with C6k, maybe
SXH?

Regards,
Peter