[c-nsp] IOSW vs JunOS

Kevin Blackham blackham at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:35:55 EDT 2008

No mention of the version nightmare that is IOS either. For a given
platform, there are at least 3-5 compatible branches to choose from
and no clear direction of when to choose what fork (other than
fumbling with feature navigator or opening a ticket). E.g. an ISR may
have various X flavors, T and mainline, and ship with a T train for
who knows why. 7200 is much worse.