[c-nsp] IOSW vs JunOS

Kaj Niemi kajtzu at basen.net
Mon Apr 21 09:16:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

The VPN Concentrators were originally produced by Altiga which Cisco
then acquired. And yes, the telnet interface was/is horrible. The best
part with the boxes was the reliability (once installed you rarely had
to mess with them except for sw upgrades) and the fact that it could
pull most user/group configuration from RADIUS at login time. :)