[c-nsp] 7201 rack mounting

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed Apr 23 14:59:36 EDT 2008

Well, seems I was overlooking some simple facts about the mounting.
Thanks for the points on and off list. And yes, of cource Cisco has done
the calculations. To my untrained eyes it just appeared unimpressive. I
stand corrected. On top of that it was OT. :-)

The drooping of 1U boxen is the real problem. No matter how much we
tighten screws we have the same problems with e.g. ASA5550s and to some
extent 3750s. And the 7201 isn't exactly a baby compared to those.

Regards,
Peter