[c-nsp] Static Routing Question

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Apr 25 10:10:58 EDT 2008

Thanks - it kind of complicates things internally.... a couple of other
folks had suggested this as well which I expected (and appreciate).

I guess my question is whether there is *any* other solutions away from
doing it dynamically via Radius?  I was thinking of some form of static
routing dependant on directly attached next hop?

Paul