[c-nsp] ASA 5510's to Redundant Switches?

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Tue Apr 29 12:46:45 EDT 2008

Hello All:

Is it possible to have a pair of failover ASA 5510's participate in spanning tree across multiple inside interfaces so I can connection them up to redundant back-end switches.  Something like this (pardon the ASCII art).

5510       5510
 |\		/|
swi1 		swi2

Where the diagonal lines cross over to the other switch.

By the way, I think the answer is "no" but I'm hoping there is some magical configuration on the 5510 side that will make this happen.

Regards,

Mike