[c-nsp] ASA 5510's to Redundant Switches?

Kaj Niemi kajtzu at basen.net
Wed Apr 30 07:36:26 EDT 2008

Hi,

The ASA does not support STP. If you run recent enough software you
may be able to use redundant interface pairs (assuming you are looking
for redundancy). Alternatively get more interfaces and split your
vlans on multiple trunks to the ASA or upgrade license on your 5510 to
Security Plus for Gigabit Ethernet.

Kaj