[c-nsp] LDP Graceful restart

Hashiru Aminu -X (haminu - SSAI at Cisco) haminu at cisco.com
Mon Aug 4 10:03:22 EDT 2008

Your answer is Yes, logically you can have graceful restart on a router
that does not have multiple RSP, but you will need to have the
neighboring router to at least have the NSF/SSO feature ....

Take a look at this link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/mpls/configuration/guide/mp_ldp_grac
e_rstrt_ps6441_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html#wp1088518

HTH

Hash