[c-nsp] Extending MPLS over external providers cloud

Aaron Daniels - Lists lists at daniels.id.au
Tue Aug 5 07:44:40 EDT 2008

Hello Guru's

Our organisation runs a MPLS core (basic, MPLS VPN's), but also has some
smaller low bandwidth sites connected using DSL via an ISP. This external
VRF terminates within a single VRF of ours.
We are now looking at extending several of our VRF's to these remote DSL
sites, so as far as I see it, we can either put LDP over a tunnel, or each
vrf over a separate tunnel.
At first glance I was thinking about LDP over DMVPN, which I will lab up
over the next few days.

Has anyone done something like this before? What methods have been tried and
tested, etc, etc.
All feedback welcome.

Thanks,
Aaron Daniels