[c-nsp] Crash bug in SXH3

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Aug 8 03:38:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 11:00:03PM +0100, Phil Mayers wrote:
> I haven't got a TAC case open because we've rolled back to SXH2a (which
> has its own set of crash bugs, but less frequent ones...) and it's late
> - a task for tomorrow I feel.

I've had some problems with IPv6 not working on SVIs in SXH2a (very plain
setup, /64 transit networks, SVIs on top of TenGigE on 6704 cards, ping to
neighbour didn't work).

Didn't test it further, as I wanted to move this box to SXH3 anyway - did
that, v6 worked.  Just as a data point.

And yes, 6500/7600 "progress" is disappointing.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de