[c-nsp] SRC2?

Bas Roos cisco-nsp at gatlan.nl
Wed Aug 13 11:35:23 EDT 2008

Chris Griffin wrote:
> Anyone know when 12.2(33)SRC2 is supposed to be released, specifically
> for the 7600.  I had heard by the end of July, but so far no release.
>
> Thanks

We have a very annoying bug in the previous version and are waiting for
this release for our 7206VXR. According to someone at Cisco, who wasn't
supposed to say this, it would be released in about 4 to 5 weeks. Sadly,
this was promised us about 8 weeks ago  :(

The latest statement we got from them was end-september.

Cheers,

Bas Roos