[c-nsp] multicast bringing big irons to their knees?

Christian MacNevin christian.macnevin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:37:18 EDT 2008

Thanks all

That's literally all the info I have just now, it's a client network I
may have to go look at. Just figured I'd toss it out and see if
anybody had a screamer of a disclaimer on that hardware.

I'll see how much more Ivan find out before I being this world of pain
down on myself :)

Sent from my iPhone