[c-nsp] 6506 unusual behavior

Adam Korab adam.korab at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:57:54 EDT 2008

Hi, I could use some advice here.  6506 with single WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE.

Just changed IOS from 122(18)SXF14. to 12.2(18)SXF14 to get around a
nasty bug that presented as hanging things like "sh run" and "dir
disk0"...as well as passing traffic out the wrong interface.

Now there's what appears to be an ssh debug message upon every CLI logout:

edge1#exit
channel_by_id: 0: bad id: channel free
client_input_channel_req: channel 0: unknown channel
Connection to edge1.xxx.xxx closed.

And secondly, on the same box, can somebody point me in the right
direction regarding this?

5d04h: %MLSCEF-SP-7-FIB_EXCEPTION: FIB TCAM exception for IPv4
unicast, Some routes will be software switched.
Use "mls cef maximum-routes" to modify FIB TCAM  partition.

Thanks!

--Adam