[c-nsp] New IPv6 BGP peer on a pure IPv4 network

a. rahman isnaini r.sutan risnaini at indo.net.id
Tue Dec 2 05:59:34 EST 2008

No need to scare,
7200 VXR is to much I think.
Number of ipv6 prefixes only 1500.

Configuration a bit 'similar' to IPv4, it just your BGP configuration
divided into ipv4 & ipv6 address family.
All policy as well.
What you can do (in Gilat) if your provider doesn't support IPv6 yet (it
might be they did, but only for research not on production ;)) you still
have a choice of BGP6 over tunnel with many free IPv6 tunnel broker
providers (Hurricane Electric for an Example).

a. r. isnaini rangkayo sutan