[c-nsp] 6509 with ws-x6148 or ws-x6348?

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Dec 23 14:05:14 EST 2008

For a LAN party though, throughput shouldn't really matter that much....
you're using a Cisco switch which is MUCH better than any LAN party I've
seen.  The last one I went to had several hundred computers connected on
Dlink crap.... that didn't work so good..;)

When you figure 100-150Kbps on some games I have played, it's more about
latency and consistency which with a class 6148 I can't see a reason for any
problems...

Paul