[c-nsp] 6500 and VSS

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 11:57:28 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Tony Varriale <tvarriale at comcast.net> wrote:
> Would you mind sharing which "features" you are bouncing off of?
>
> We have a couple of implementations and they are going well.
>
> No SXI yet w/ other blades....SXH with basic stuff appears to work ok
> especially for a rev 1 feature.

SXH2 has some critical NetFlow bugs. Cisco said disable "ip flow
ingress" on all interfaces as a work-around. Unfortunately we have
experienced other crashes too, without identifying root-cause.

At this point we have completed the migration to SXI, so I'm trying to
forget all about SXH.

(I should probably mention this is modular IOS.)

Tim:>