[c-nsp] 6500 and VSS

Tolstykh, Andrew ATolstykh at integrysgroup.com
Thu Dec 25 16:33:01 EST 2008

SXH3a/4 spurious interrupts raised on the following events:

Archive feature triggered on the write mem
L3 port-channel bundle member interface addition with the IP address
still configured on the member interface (symptoms include: freeze up
for 30 seconds, spurious interrupts with the path to pagp module).

SXI is free of these defects and overall appears to be running great.