[c-nsp] FWSM IP migration

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Mon Feb 4 18:17:53 EST 2008

Is the CSM client vlan 'gateway' entry for 10.11.11.0/24 pointing to
new_int or old_int?  If old_int, what about setting it to new_int and
leave the FWSM default gateway pointing to old_int?

If the CSM gateway is old_int, a change to new_int will likely affect
the existing connections too, but if you're asking for a way to
perform a routing policy change on a stateful firewall without there
being a hit of some sort, I don't know if that's a reasonable
expectation.