[c-nsp] Netflow Export Problem

mihai at duras.ro mihai at duras.ro
Fri Feb 8 04:44:45 EST 2008

On Sun, February 3, 2008 4:06 pm, Phil Mayers wrote:

>> Checking my own MLS NDE configurations, it looks very similar - *but*
>> I am not exporting to a VRF.  So a possible issue could be that the PFC
>> export isn't VRF capable.
>
> It isn't. Annoyingly.

Hello all,

Sorry for the late answer and thank you all for the help.

I tried placing a machine in the global table and to export netflow to
it...and still I only get local traffic (no traffic from VRF interfaces).

>From what I understand from you there is no workaround around this ?
I mean other than placing a SPAN port or inline device there is no
alternative to have something like netflow info regarding the local vrf
interfaces ? (these are not even MPLS but only vrf lite)

Thanks,
Mihai