[c-nsp] 1800 + HWIC AP, sample config wep & wpa enterprise?

matthew zeier mrz at velvet.org
Fri Feb 8 12:35:09 EST 2008

I must have different code or this box works different.

I don't have anything like:

dot11 ssid <ssid>

mozca-gw01(config)#dot11  ?
   aaa               Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
   activity-timeout  Activity timeout for device classes
   arp-cache         Enable DOT11 ARP cache
   association       association
   holdoff-time      holdoff time for authentication failed clients
   igmp              Enable DOT11 IGMP related feature
   location          WISPr Attribute Location-ID
   phone             Enable dot11 VOIP phones support
   priority-map      Enable dot11 priority mapping

Running :

Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version
12.4(9)T6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

- mz