[c-nsp] 1800 + HWIC AP, sample config wep & wpa enterprise?

Enno Rey erey at ernw.de
Fri Feb 8 13:17:53 EST 2008

hmm... according to

http://www-europe.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124tcg/twlr_c/wlcgvlan.htm

the config is exactly the one I suggested (and thus the same as on the 1200 APs) for 1800 routers running 12.4T code.

the doc mentions some limitations as for the numbers and "modes" of the VLANs, at a first glance this should not affect your scenario.

just checked on feature navigator. "wireless enhancements for ISR routers" need 12.4.15T at minimum. you should try this route first. my 0.02

thanks,

Enno

--
Enno Rey

Check out www.troopers08.org!

ERNW GmbH - Breslauer Str. 28 - 69124 Heidelberg - www.ernw.de
Tel. +49 6221 480390 - Fax 6221 419008 - Cell +49 173 6745902
PGP FP 055F B3F3 FE9D 71DD C0D5  444E C611 033E 3296 1CC1

Handelsregister Heidelberg: HRB 7135
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Roland Fiege, Enno Rey