[c-nsp] catalyst 6500 not rewriting CoS / 802.1p bits

Fredrik Jacobsson cisco-nsp at jacobsson.nu
Sun Feb 10 11:19:03 EST 2008

Is it a port on the supervisor? What sup version?
There is a known problem with the ports on the sup2.

For some qos operations (I think it include rewrites) the ports on the
sup2 card requires a epld upgrade (to v7). TAC will supply you with it
if you ask for it.

You can probably find more info on some releasenotes or bug toolkit searches.
I dont remember the details, sorry.

/Fredrik