[c-nsp] IOS for NBAR on 7206VXR/300

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Mon Feb 11 19:56:23 EST 2008

Be careful if your going to run 12.4 on a NPE-300 or less when you
have BGP and especially MPLS VPN's as you start to run into memory
problems which for me resulted in unstable routing tables.

12.3(14)T7 is working well for me on NPE-300's with BGP/MPLS VPN's and
also capable of doing NBAR, you can probably just put any extra PDLM's
you require into flash if they aren't already in NBAR for you.

Ben