[c-nsp] Cisco7609 as P layer

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:20:51 EST 2008

Here Cisco recommended Cisco ME6524 as P nodes, which is PFC-based
MPLS as a 7609 without ES20, due to our network being Ethernet-only.

They are definitely trying to get some more bucks selling GSR; it's
their mission to try, it's the  customer mission to figure this out.
Don't blame the account team for trying to do what's best for their
employer, as we all expect staff at our companies to do the same.

Rubens